When you’re dealing with hundreds, if not thousands of parts, how do you make sure that nothing is disappearing into the ether? AvSight’s latest update has the answer – Teardown Manifest Tracking.
Accurate tracking is as simple as uploading a manifest from your teardown vendor. You can then use the manifest to track numerous functions.
- Never fiddle with another lengthy spreadsheet – receive items against the manifest directly within AvSight.
- Do you often drop ship parts? You can easily pre-receive them for sale and drop ship them directly to your customer.
- Maybe you’d like your teardown vendor to scrap items on site. Update them as scrapped, right from within the manifest. You can even choose to scrap a limited number of units of the total received.
- When items are sent for repair, the system automatically generates a repair order containing the selected parts. No need to manually create dozens of ROs!
- Once you’ve performed an action, lines are automatically marked as “complete” making it easy to see which line items still need to be handled.
- When you’re done, you can reconcile the manifest, ensuring that every part is accounted for.
Teardown Manifest Tracking also improves security and reduces the likelihood of human errors.
- Security settings can be assigned to make sure employees only have access to the functions needed to perform their roles.
- The system automatically recognizes when a repair order is manifest attached, so maintenance and operations employees do not have to make changes to their normal procedures.